Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BUT...."You only live once.."

"If I would have known I was going to live so long I would have taken
care of myself" famous line from Dr. Dan Pompa's father.
Dr. Pompa's father spent the last 15 years of his life not being to do the things he loved to do. He suffered from degenerative conditions which robbed of his vitality. If it was just about living longer you are right why bother unfortunately that is not the reality its about living longer healthy with vitality.
-Dr. Daniel Pompa

I, personally, watched and took care of my grandparents towards the end of their lives as well. They too suffered from degenerative disease. It has given me purpose to want to reach out there and help others not have to suffer from these degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and heart disease like my grandparents did. Yes, you could have been born with bad genes but that doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life suffering because of those genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment