Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has left special footprints on my heart these past few years. Thank you to all who have blessed me this year alone. This past year has been an incredible journey with bumpy roads and ups and downs yet God is still so good through it all. Sometimes all it takes is a smile or an email or text message to create such joy. Or how about a conversation with someone you love to make the day brighter.

It's incredible how 1 son born to this world has sacrificed His life for me and you. It brings many tears to my eyes as I type this for all He has done for me- He is Christ our Lord. He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name. And his mercy is for those who fear him from generation to generation. Luke 1:49-50 This is Mary's reference to the virgin birth which we need to celebrate every day, not just this time of year.

THANK YOU JESUS ... THANK YOU FOR CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Heather

Watch this beautiful video below to be reminded of the reason for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment