Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Detoxing with DMSA

I have been taking DMSA, approximately 1x a month, is my guesstimate because I never wrote it down for 18 months now NOT including the heavy metal detox I was doing with the amalgam left in my mouth, which was about 3 months.

I just finished up a round today and when I woke up this morning I felt so tired and I really didn't think I was going to be able to get out of bed. But I have days when I'm not taking DMSA that I feel like this but more so on day 4 of DMSA I would say it's more of a whole body exhaustion then a "I just can't get out of bed feeling."
Every round of DMSA at this point is different. I felt pretty good up until this morning where before I would experience bizarre symptoms or feeling that tired feeling prior to day 4. I am now starting to come around and feel like I have some energy coming on.

18 months and I'm still going..
18 months and I'm still pulling this stuff out of me ..
18 months and I still face a road ahead of me that seems never ending ...
But good news .. I've made it 18 months... I never thought I'd make it 1 year and yesterday when I realized I have been detoxing for 18 months it was the best news ever.

I have a road to go but I just wanted to be able to inspire you who are going through a battle or struggle yourself where you may need that extra push. Don't give the fight, even when you are at the end of your rope..hang on..and keep fighting this fight! You will gain your health back..I have little by little each round of detox I make it through and I can't thank God enough for pulling me through each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment